Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 3

After six hours of Best Buy, where my back ALWAYS gets locked up and prevents me from moving well, I knew I had to do Back Care Yoga. I did Rodney Yee's video-tape version of Back Care, which took about 20 minutes. I was already feeling better from the abs yoga the day before, AND WiiFit proudly told me that I had lost .9 pounds, and my balance and control had improved. So even if that was just a fluke, I was more optimistic.

As for food, I had some Super Golden Crisp and milk for breakfast, and some vitamins, a small bag of Doritos and a small bag of Harvest Cheddar SunChips at Best Buy (I have to remember to bring a snack, as the Sun Chips are the healthiest thing to munch on there). When I got home, I had some ziti with meatballs. Yeah, I'm not proud of my diet for Day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment